Please log in to enjoy our full videos.
Whitney and Britney Egg Cosies Activity Time
What you need:
- Pink, blue and yellow felt pieces
- Greylead pencil
- Needle and thread
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Bling (e.g. glittery fabric, sequins, feathers etc.)
● Use a greylead pencil to draw half-egg or half-oval shapes onto the blue and pink felt pieces, approximately 6cm wide and 5 cm tall.
● Cut the two half-egg shapes from the pink and blue felt (you will need two pink shapes and two blue shapes).
● Use a simple running stitch or overstitch to sew the edges of the felt together leaving the bottom unstitched to fit over the egg. Alternatively, you can glue the edges instead of sewing them together.
● Glue googly eyes to the front of each egg cosy.
● Cut a small triangle from the yellow felt and glue it under the googly eyes for a beak.
● Glue bling to the comb/crest of the chickens (top of their heads) and set aside to dry.
Sit Whitney and Britney over your boiled eggs to keep them warm for breakfast.