- Continually expanding library of thought-provoking, entertaining storytelling segments
- Entire school has access with one subscription and allows students to access at home
- Content to inspire Pre-school through to Year 6 students
- Range of short films that enable children to discover the creative process behind the books
- Related ‘Classroom Ideas’ for each story linked to the current Australian Curriculum
- Captions option available with each story
- For use on any classroom devices that feature internet access, including interactive whiteboards (multiple devices may be used at any given time)
- Advertisement free zone. Our website is completely free of any advertising
- Email newsletter to notify you of added stories, short films, events etc
N.B. Student numbers for primary schools are calculated on K-6 years.
Download our helpful brochures: Schools Trial Welcome Kit, Planning Support for School Resource Selection and Sharing Stories: Using Story Box Library within the Early Years Learning Framework by clicking on the images on this page.
Sign up for your free trial by clicking 'free 30 day trial' button.
Pricing is based on the number of students at your organisation.