Is there an app available for Story Box Library?
Creating a Story Box Library app is definitely on our radar, but not yet available. In the meantime, you can create an icon for your device which acts like an app and when clicked, takes you directly to the log in page for Story Box Library.
On iPhones and iPads:
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the Story Box Library homepage and tap the LOG IN button in the top right corner.
- Tap the icon that looks like a square with an arrow coming out of it at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the 'Add to Home Screen' button.
- Tap 'Add' in the top right corner.
- The icon will be added to the iPad/iPhone and can be dragged/rearranged/grouped just like any app icon. The next time someone wants to access the site they can just tap the icon to go straight to the login page.
Don't have an Apple device? Find out how to add website icons on other devices here.