How do I change my password?
Account Holder Password
Account Holder passwords allows Family/Professional subscribers and School/Library/Academic account holders to watch stories and access account settings. They are case sensitive.
To reset your Account Holder password, visit our Lost Password page or follow the steps below:
- Go to storyboxlibrary.com.au
- Click on the LOG IN button in the top right corner of the screen
- Click where it says FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
Once you are on our Lost Password page, enter the email address associated with your account and click submit. A password reset email will be sent to your inbox - please check your junk mail folder if it does not arrive.
If you can't remember which email address is associated with your account, please contact us.
Viewer Passwords are used by staff, parents and students of School subscriptions to watch stories but will not allow access to account settings. They are not case sensitive.
To change the Viewer Password for your school:
- Log in as the Account Holder (if you don't know your Account Holder password, you'll need to reset as per the instructions above first).
- Mouse over your school's name in the top right corner and choose Account Settings.
- Scroll down to 'Viewer Password' under the 'Update Your Info' heading.
- Edit your Viewer Password.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click SUBMIT to save.