Back to FAQs
What is error code 232011 and how do I fix it?
If you see the error code 232011 when you're trying to play videos you can try one of the following suggestions:
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
- If you're accessing Story Box Library via a school network connection that uses any security/content filtering software (eg such as Zscaler) you might need to ask your IT team to whitelist the domains listed in this article.
- Try using an alternative browser, such as the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
- You might need to disable certain browser extensions/add-ons.
- If you're using a VPN or proxy server you might need to disable it.