If you're experiencing problems watching videos on Story Box Library, here are some things you can consider:
- Have you been able to play Story Box Library videos prior to today? If so, what might have changed between then and now?
- Make sure you're using the latest version of a recommended internet browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge). If you don't have access to update your computer software your IT staff should be able to help you with this.
- Does the video work if you load the site on a different device or browser? For example, if it doesn't work on an iPad, does it work on a computer?
- Is your internet connection working? Pause any large downloads and check whether you can load other websites, or watch videos from other sources such as YouTube.
- Restart your computer/device.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Is your school or library using some kind of security filter to block certain types of content (eg Zscaler)? If a filter is in place it will need to allow video content and whitelist the domain "cdn.jwplayer.com" - you might need to check with your IT team.
- Please also note that sometimes at the start of the year routine maintenance and security updates are done and we can get bumped off safe/white lists. If this is the case at your company the whitelisting settings in the point above will need to be reinstated on an annual basis.
If you're still experiencing problems even after trying the suggestions above, please report the issue to our support team.