How do I view usage statistics?
You can find usage statistics for your account on the same page as your Account Settings.
To access your Account Settings, log in with your email address (or username) and account holder password here. You can also click the LOG IN button in the top right corner of any page and enter your email address (or username) and account holder password, then once you are logged in move your mouse over your Library's name in the top right corner then choose "Account settings".
If you're having trouble accessing your Account Settings:
- Make sure you're logging in with your email address (or username) and account holder password, not a library barcode.
- Make sure you're using the account holder password and not the viewer password. Viewer passwords only allow access to story content and not account settings (more info here).
- If you can't remember the account holder password, create a new one here.
- If you don't receive the password reset email and it isn't in your spam folder, please contact us.
- If you're accessing Story Box Library via EZproxy, mouseover your library or school's name in the top right hand corner: you will see the option "Access Settings" - choose this then enter your account holder password.
If you're still having any issues please contact us.