How do I use playlists?
You can use playlists to curate your own lists of stories to watch. You can add multiple lists, give them each a specific name, re-order them and they will be saved for future use.
How to add stories to a playlist:
- Find stories you would like to add via the Stories page or using the search function.
- Click the '+ Playlist' button, eg:
- Choose an existing playlist from the dropdown list, or type the name of a new playlist in the box. Click confirm.
- You can continue to add stories to your existing or new playlist by repeating steps 1-3.
How to create a playlist from story lists:
- Go to storyboxlibrary.com.au while you are logged in and look for the themed story lists between Recently Viewed and Browse by Storyteller.
- At the right hand side of the screen (desktop and tablet) or underneath the list heading (mobile) you will see a 'Create Playlist' link.
- Click the link to create a new playlist that contains all of the stories in that list.
- Leave the default name as is, or type a new one, then click 'Confirm' to save.
How to watch a playlist:
- Click 'My Playlists' button in the top right hand corner of the screen to open the playlist menu.
- Click on the name of the playlist you want to watch. The list of stories within that playlist will open.
- Click 'PLAY' next to the story in the playlist you want to start watching from. A video window will appear.
- Click the play button on the video to start watching. When the current story finishes, the next one will play automatically.
- If you click the 'Skip Intro' button, the intro song will be skipped on all videos in the playlist until the next time it is played.
- If you want to skip to the next story in the playlist, click the arrow pointing to the right.
- With the playlist window open, you can drag and drop playlists to rearrange them.
- You can also drag and drop stories inside playlists to rearrange them.
- To edit the name of a playlist, click the pencil icon next to it.
- To delete a playlist, click the X next to it.
- To delete a story inside a playlist, click the X next to it.
Users with 'school' subscriptions can find out how to restrict access to playlists here.