How do I cancel my recurring subscription?
This information is relevant to recurring Family (monthly or annual) and Professional (annual only) subscriptions. If you have questions about your School or Public Library subscription please contact us.
To cancel your recurring monthly or yearly subscription:
- Visit your Account Settings (you will be asked to log in if you aren't already).
- The right hand column shows the status of your subscription and important dates such as when your last payment occurred, and when the subscription is due for renewal.
- At the bottom of the right hand column there is a link that says 'Cancel Subscription' - click this if you wish to cancel.
- On the next page you have the option to deactivate the subscription immediately, or to keep it active until the end of the payment cycle.
- Once you make a choice and confirm the deactivation your recurring subscription will be cancelled and you will receive confirmation via email. Please contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive a confirmation email.
To set up a new subscription after you have cancelled your existing subscription:
- Go back to your Account Settings and you will see a message above your account details that will prompt you to get a monthly or annual subscription.
- Click on the button for the subscription you wish you sign up for.
- Enter your credit card details on the payment page. You’ll see when the payment is due to be made. If you deactivated a monthly subscription and chose to keep it active until the end of the monthly billing period, you’ll see that the payment date of the new annual subscription will be in the future.